Monday 18 March 2013

The Forhead Lump

My baby boy hits his head on things when he doesn't get his way. It's a bit concerning. He basically has a permanent bruise and bump on his forehead. It is not a way I would choose to live life. It looks painful. I can only imagine how much it hurts to actually do and I'm completely unsure of what it's accomplishing. Maybe so he can rreeallyy cry? I mean he has a pretty wicked fake cry, but it's mostly just hilarious. He's working on it.

The thing is, he has been doing this for a ling time. And then, a couple months ago, he stopped. He would hit the table or floor or whatever instead. But that was a vast improvement. Now we're back to the permabruise. At least the rest of his face is cute.

He's starting to talk. Hasn't said anything that would help make life a little easier, like "snack" or "milk" or "mom, I'm screaming because...". He does LOVE the words he knows though. I'm sure he says shoe 50 times a day. "Yes!" is a response to anything as long as it's not "ooo". As in, "no that is not what I want, please try again."

But he's a blast. He's growing like an insane person. SO TALL! And huge feet like his father. And his dads big head. But that's enough of that.

I FINALLY saw the new batman movie. Yes, it's been out for a long time. But the previews made me scared. Bane looks ridiculously creepy. The face thing. But it was so good. Those are the best movies. I really enjoy them.

This is all I have to say.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I love that you put your thoughts about Batman in there with Caedmon's head. That made me laugh.