Friday 20 July 2012

Things I Learned Today

Our truck is not standard. This means, I do not need to use my left foot. Or look to shift gears. Using your left foot on the break you think is a clutch hurts. You only make this mistake once. Looking for the gear shifter is less painful and more embarassing, regardless of the fact that the only human watching you flail your arm aimlessly around is a one year old.

Also, if you feel like you're going 20 in the truck, you're probably going 50. And if you like you're going 50, you're probably going 100. Thank you police for not seeing me today. I did not mean to speed. That was nice of you.

When your baby is grumpy, you either do exactly what he wants or listen to him scream. Those are your only two options.

Your babies first knee scrape is more exciting than sad. He's a real boy! This also means he's growing up. But we won't get into that.

You always forget something when you go to costco. And by you I mean me.

Packing for a baby means you are taking three times as much stuff as you thought you would at first.

Make sure when you look for books online at the library, you make sure it's actually at the library you go to in your city. Otherwise you get sad.

This is all. It was a fairly uneventful day.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! I have only once thought I was driving a manual when I was actually driving an automatic. I noticed about half way down on the brake though, thankfully. That sudden jerk is a real wake up call though! Holy!