Thursday 15 May 2014

Our Week

This. Has been a busy week. And I have not posted enough to do it justice, 'nor will I, as it will be summed up in this single, too small post.

We celebrated our 5 year anniversary last week. 5 years. It's been a good 5 years. We've done lots. Probably not enough. We've figured things out. We've discovered we don't know what we're doing. Together we've made a couple littles. And together we've fallen in love with them. And together realized we have no idea how to be parents. But we're learning. We've talked and cried and yelled and laughed and walked and smiled and prayed and. And it's been good. Really good. And I'm excited for the next year and the one after that. He's a pretty wonderful guy and I'm trying to keep up. 


And then my baby turned 3. He turned THREE. What? Somehow he has stolen my heart and yet I still can not believe I have him. What a wonderful, exciting, loving, sweet, rambunctious, crazy, loud, inclusive, funny little man. He amazes me everyday. And frustrates me every other. But that's just growing up. It's a little hard and a lot incredible. My little man has changed in unimaginable amounts and yet he will always be my baby. This sweet little boy I held in my arms for the first time while he screamed and I loved. And I still get to hold him. How wonderful is that?

 Awe, he's just the best. 























My granny and papa were out too. So much fun. I love my grandparents, and it's harder to travel now that we have two little babes and I'm so happy they could make it out to see us. It was wonderful to see them. And especially to show off my newest to them. They had yet to meet my sweet Danae. And now they have. My heart sings.



No comments: