Friday 13 April 2012

Asparagus



You may recall, way back when I still thought renovating was fun and picking out paint was exciting (because you're so far away from actually having to do the painting that you forget that it does involve many coats, painting the ceiling and discovering muscles you didn't know you had), that I picked out Asparagus for Caed's room. Green. And so I have painted the ceiling and did the primer and last night coat 1 of asparagus went up. I think it's nice. 

Also, I really liked getting to paint his room. Renting is lovely, but we never got to pick out a color to paint our new babies room. And that was fine, I wasn't overly sad about it. But it really is exciting when you actually get to do it. Yay. 



Coat 2 here we come....

3 comments:

Florence said...

I like it! :) It IS nice being able to choose colours & paint the walls of rooms in your home!! Have FUN!! :)

Kendra said...

Did you paint the ceiling the same color as well?

Unknown said...

No, the ceiling is white. It would take way less time if I did it all one color, but you might feel like you're in a box... taping always takes longer than I think it should.